Wednesday 27 April 2011

Derrick J Wyatt confirms he worked on Transformers Generations 2011 book

TransformerToys.co.uk has been updated with a new news story called Derrick J Wyatt confirms he worked on Transformers Generations 2011 book.

In a series of Tweets this evening Derrick J Wyatt has confirmed that he has draw some new artwork for the Million Hero Transformers Generation 2011 book.  Here are a copy of his tweets

Also, the brilliant folks at @Millionhero Publishing let me know that I am allowed to announce that I did an illustration for the upcoming TF Generations 2011 Vol. 1!

And the @Millionhero guys were very surprised and delighted by the characters I chose for the pic! http://bit.ly/dHwErC

They said it was impossible for me to make Animated Optimus Prime\'s chin any bigger. NOW I PROVE THEM WRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment